EducationAt Growth Tutoring, we have been providing private tutoring in the last 8 years. Providing specialist subject tuition across high schools and university subjects.
Our specialised and helpful tutors covers a range of subjects and skills including: Mathematics (Maths A, Maths B, Maths C, Algebra, Calculus, Statistics), English, English Literature, UMAT, ESL/IELTS preparation, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), Engineering and IT (Programming and Databases), Accounting, Psychology and IB Subjects!
We can provide tutoring service for students from Grade 8-12, and also Tertiary Levels (University, Tafe or above). We have NO hidden fees, NO lock-in contracts, and we have flexible teaching schedule
We charge from $50/hour and with discounts for bulk lessons
ExperienceWe are specialised in high school maths and science subjects (QTAC and IB) (year 10, 11 and 12) and tertiary engineering related subjects. Assignments, reports and tests represent 50%+ of overall result. We help you review each assignment and report, and prepare well for every test and exam.In order to help build up your confidence to achieve a better result, I will provide you with the following services:
1. Get to know each other and work out a plan that is best for you
2. Focus each tutoring session on goal and result driven
3. Provide ongoing support to each assignment, report, test and exam
4. Develop a proper way of thinking to be able to tackle different problems
Here are some of our Team members in Brisbane and Gold Coast.
1. Jason - specialised in physics, maths B, maths C, uni maths, physics and electrical engineering (OP1, 4th year UQ Electrical Engineering)
2. James - specialised in chemistry, maths B, maths C (OP3, 4th year UQ Chemical Engineering)
3. Erica - specialised in physics, maths B, maths C, English report writing (ex UQ maths and physics tutor, PHD)
4. Simon - specialised in Biology, Maths B/C, IB Maths (OP2, UQ Biology)
5. Samuel G - specialised in English and Mathematics (OP4, 2nd Year Education/Teaching at Griffith)
6. Brody - specialised in maths B, physics (OP3, QUT 4th year Electrical Engineering)
7. Jeremy - specialised in IB Maths HL and SL, IB Chemistry HL and SL, IB Biology, IB English (OP1, UQ medical student)
8. Robin - specialised in maths B, maths C, physics (OP3, UQ finance)
9. Eamon - specialised in chemistry, biology, maths B, English (OP3, UQ vet)
10. Roy - specialised in English for second language and Accounting (OP4, Accounting Degree)
11. Lee - specialised in Maths B, Maths C and Physics (OP1, UQ Civil Engineering)
12. Ashwin - specialised in Maths B, Maths C, Physics and Chemistry (OP2, UQ Mechatronic Engineering)
13. Samuel - specialised in Maths B, Maths C, Physics and Engineering Technology (OP3, QUT Engineering)
14. John - specialised in IB Maths HL/SL and IB Physics HL/SL.
15. Kevin - specialised in IT, Programming Database, .NET Platforms, SQL
Please contact me via phone call, SMS or email and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
HobbiesBasketball, Football, Gym, Swimming, Travelling, Music.
We go the extra mile to help you (the student) succeed in your respective studies and ultimately help you to become independent and effective learners and thinkers.
IB Physics SL, General Chemistry, GRE Subject Test in Chemistry, Honors Chemistry, IB Chemistry HL, IB Chemistry SL, Physical Chemistry, AP Physics 1, IB Physics HL, Chemistry, Physical Science, Physics, CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications, IB Information Technology in a Global Society HL, IB Information Technology in a Global Society SL, Applied Mathematics, Accounting, IB Mathematics SL, Biochemistry, AP Chemistry, GRE Subject Test in Literature in English, English, Middle School Math, Mathematical Foundations for Computer Science, Math, Math, 12th Grade Writing, 10th Grade math, 11th Grade math, 12th Grade math, IB Further Mathematics HL, IB Mathematical Studies SL, IB Mathematics HL
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.