Surfers Paradise, A..., 4217
Joined on July, 2018
Weekdays after 4PM
Weekends in the morning
Weekends in the morning
Up to 30 minutes away for no additional charge
Education(Honours) Bachelor of Information Technology and Communications - Majors Business Information Systems and E-Commerce
Certificate IV - Workplace Training and Assessment
ExperienceAs a Contract Trainer I am employed by a range of IT Training Organisations throughout Gold Coast / Brisbane to deliver IT and Professional Development courses.
I have extensive software knowledge in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and Macromedia Suite. I specialise in development and integration of the following suites;
• Microsoft Word 97-2018 to Advanced Level
• Microsoft Excel 97-2018 to Advanced Level
• Microsoft Excel VBA to Advanced Level
• Microsoft Access 97-2018 to Advanced Level
• Microsoft FrontPage 97-2018 to Advanced Level
• Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2018 to Advanced Level
• Microsoft Outlook 98-2018 to Advanced Level
• Microsoft Project 98-2018 to Advanced Level
• Microsoft Visio 98-2018 to Advanced Level
• Microsoft Lync
• Adobe Acrobat 5-DC to Advanced Level
• Adobe LiveCycle Designer
• Adobe Dreamweaver MX4, 8, CS2,CS3,CS4, CS5, CS6, CC to Advanced Level
• Adobe InDesign CS2,CS3,CS4, CS5, CS6, CC to Advanced Level
• Adobe Photoshop CS2,CS3,CS4, CS5, CS6, CC to Advanced Level
• Adobe Illustrator CS2,CS3,CS4, CS5, CS6, CC to Advanced Level
• Adobe Lightroom CS5, CS6, CC to Advanced Level
• Adobe Flash CS2,CS3,CS4, CS5, CS6, CC to Advanced Level
My industry experience together with my personable style ensures that I am highly regarded trainer. This is concluded by the evaluations I received from clients. Feedback from my courses over the 15 years are consistent with high scores of (95%+). I have always been committed to quality training and deliver all courses with high standards of excellence.
After completing a degree in Information Technology and Communications (with Honours) in 2001, I took up a position as a desktop trainer and have never looked back. My interest in training surfaced whilst tutoring in IT related subjects at Wollongong University and since then, I had worked on some large projects in both a consulting and training capacity.
My training style is characterised by a calm and pleasant demeanour regardless of training environment or circumstances. Around the office I am known as the “keyboard shortcut guru”, as I love to drop in keyboard tips whenever possible. This is particularly beneficial to participants on my courses who love me for her keyboard tips and informative nature.
Given my extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, my training predominantly focuses on advanced courses and the high-end user. I am however, just as comfortable facilitating courses at the introductory level. My training repertoire includes; Project, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, FrontPage, Visio, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat. Aside from training, I have undertaken major projects with major companies (Sydney, Brisbane & Gold Coast) in Microsoft Office related consulting.
My delivery of courses also incorporates the following topic areas to ensure participants meet their objectives:
• Adult Learning Styles, Learning Blocks, Adult Learning Principles, Preparing a Session Plan, Presenting and the Feedback Process, Building Rapport and Credibility, Framing, Evaluation, Review and Action Plans
I have expansive experience as an adult educator to address adult learning principles. I use the following learning and development principles when I am training. Adult Learning Styles and 4Mat Model and Questioning Techniques.
HobbiesSpending time with my family and kids
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.